Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Dreamcatchers...


Hi lovelies!

I have a cool new stamping plate from bornprettystore.com for you today, along with a beautiful creation from My Indie Polish!


I started off with three coats of My Indie Polish "Fairy Pools", a dreamy limited edition of magic mint, that I had to have.



Then I stamped with BPS white stamping polish and
春の歌 -04. The plate stamped well, but my polish is too old and dries so fast that it doesn't transfer to the nail properly anymore... time for a new bottle!



Now if you're in need of new plates, go and help yourself to this any many other awesome ones and enjoy a 10% discount on any non-sale items with code SXDQ10!

What do you think of the plate? And the polish?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!