Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Paisley... again.


Hello lovelies!

On my birthday,  I'm wearing paisley, of course, both on my dress and on my nails!


I achieved this look with two coats of Ludurana Aurora Boreal "Superior", which I have once bought at Color4Nails. This is a beautiful gold linear holographic with a greenish tinge. It so happens to almost perfectly match the weird goldish hue in my dress! I stamped it with one of the new square Born Pretty stamping plates, number X09 and Konad navy stamping polish. 



I highly recommend this stamping plate to all ye paisley lovers! It is absolutely perfect :D

What do you think? Would you wear this?



7 comments :

  1. AND happy birthday...hope your day is going great:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAISLEY ALL THE THINGS!!! Especially when it looks like this. STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - and I love paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that base color! And gold and blue looks so good together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had an amazing birthday! I'm so sad to have missed it. I think you must have looked amazing with these nails and your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning! And Happy Birthday, again :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!