Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Born in Blood - The Third Delushie from The Slice Of Life Collection

Hello lovelies!

Well the polish was obviously perfectly made after its name. It's like glistening blood is dripping off my fingers. Perfect. If I were a vampire, this would totally turn me on ;-)






Direct sunlight:

The jelly formula is really nice to work with and fast-drying, however I had some difficulty getting to the bigger glitters. So I recommend putting your bottle upside down for a while. It's totally worth it, look at it! This is three coats, topped off with NPB Glitter Food and Seche Vite. Again, I received many compliments and many people grabbed my hands to see what this sexy sanguine substance was... And they were mesmerized by its beauty. As am I <3

Buy it here :)

xoxoxo
Captain

2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!