Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Franken Friday: NO!

Helloooo!

You know how sometimes you want to do everything and anything for everyone and you end up being busy busy busy and extremely tired? I think many of you know what I mean. 
So I frankened something and called it NO! To remind us all that we sometimes have to say no, but that that does not make us any less fabulous. That sometimes, we need time to snuggle with a blanket on the couch and that that is ok. So I've decided this is a magic nail polish that empowers us to decline. This is it:






And my friend liked it :D
xoxoxo
Captain

4 comments :

  1. Oh yeah, totally know what you mean. I think that is an absolutely fabulous franken inspiration and it came out just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! This is so cool!
    And I agree, with a blanket on the couch can be the best thing ever. Add a big cup of tea and great movie and you're ready to relax :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;)
      Yes! It's a must from time to time (at least once a week)

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!