Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rimmel Space Dust "Luna Love"

Hello dear lacquer lovers!

Today I present: Luna Love!








It is different than the previous two I swatched, it doesn't have the chunky glitters and seems less sparkly. The glitter is more subtle in this one, but still special, since it has both fuchsia and blueish micro glitters. It does have the textured finish, but less chunky and it appears therefore more matte. It is opaque in two coats, but only when you lacquer it neatly (which is not that hard, you just need to pay attention so that you don't miss a spot, which I found happened with this polish sometimes, because there would soon not be anything left on the brush). It dried quite fast and evenly.

I like it, but not as much as the other two. It seems more special in the bottle, than on the nails, which is too bad. But still, very pretty and it looks really sophisticated, because it doesn't sparkle as much and has a feminine colour.

xoxoxo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!