Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mani Monday - Delush "Tonight's The Night" from the "Slice of Life" collection



Hello lovelies!

I had some nail mail and it brought me my Delushies <3 This delushie was my first indie ever, that I won upon the opening of Delush Polish. I promised Adrianna I would buy more as soon as I started making money and so I did. I of course immediately had to try one.. So I chose "Tonight's The Night":










How amazing is this! It's 2 coats over black. The black base is not necessary, but since I'm having a migraine, it made application so much easier! The formula is very good, and packed with glitter. I especially love the big circles, just too gorgeous. It would also be great for New Year's Eve, I was thinking.. Now I'mma go back to staring at my nails now, good night!

Buy it here :-)

xoxoxo
Captain

10 comments :

  1. Love this! I might pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely incredible on you! I'm so honoured that you won my first competition when I opened and that I introduced you to indies, it means a lot <3 Thanks for loving Delush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you for opening up the world of Indies to me. My eyes, love it. My wallet is going to hate me. But I can live with that. Just keep looking at my nails... ;-)

      Delete
  3. WOW, I love the depth of this nail polish ! Your macro shoot is so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!