Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Catrice Nomadic Traces Nail Art


Hello lovelies!

Long time no blogging, eh? I just didn't have time. Anyways, I showed you some nail art with Wanderluxe from the Nomadic Traces LE by Catrice last week, and now I did some with both Wanderluxe and Trip Into The Blue. I fould the latter later in a different store and thought it would go really well with Wanderluxe! And since Wanderluxe is a one-coater and had already proven to be a good stamping polish as well, I did this:



So I started off with one coat of Trip Into The Blue, also a one-coater, which dries to a matte finish. Being such a pigmented blue, I doubled up on base coat, just in case. 

I did this just before I went to sleep, so there are some sheet marks in there, forgive me! The colour also apparently changes with changing light, sometimes it appears bright and sometimes dark, it's interesting, lol! Anyway, then I took another stamping plate from Born Pretty Store - BP-31 - and stamped with Wanderluxe:



So would you pick up these polishes? I'm very impressed with their opacity and it's so fun that the blue one dries matte! I also love this stamping plate, I want to use the other images on the plate too, but with different colour combos. If you want to pick up this plate, use code SXDQ10 at checkout, for a 10% discount on your entire order! 


5 comments :

  1. OMG!!! I adore these!!! Absolutely gorgeous - great colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!! I super like what you did in this mani. The base color is such a beauty over an amazing stamping design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that base color - but that combo together is perfect and reminds me of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! The combination of colors is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!