Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Indie Polish "Finding Nemo"


Hello lovelies!

Today another indie swatch, this time of an Indie Polish pretty - Finding Nemo! This is the nail polish counterpart of "Finding Dory". And boy, do I love it!



Isn't it marvellous? A mix of matte blue and metallic copper orange micro glitter, this polish sure is a stunner! The effect is very different from Finding Dory; for starters, it is not as texture-y, so I only needed SV to smooth it over. Moreover, the mix of matte and metallic gives it a magical appearance and makes it sparkly!

This is three thin coats, which applied duper easily and dried really fast. No issues whatsoever. Ya gotta love it!


And oh yes, she has a sale! Use code "beautiful"





10 comments :

  1. Would I sound old if I said this polish was delightful? It just makes me smile and think about Nemo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty shade. And your swatches are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this polish looks too cool! I love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is an amazing shade! The copper stands out so pretty against the matte blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything Finding Nemo is usually good with me because I love that movie! Sadly this one is a little too glittery for me to use myself, but I think it would suit other people. Like you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is an eye-catching combo of glitters. I have never seen these two together before and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty polish! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for Nemo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!