Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Half Moon Negative Space Stamping Holo Mani!


Hello lovelies!

Yes, that's right, I put half moons, negative space, stamping and holo in one manicure! I thought it would be a good idea. I had a job interview today and they know about my blogging. Social media knowledge is a strength for this position, so I put mine on my resumé! But then one has to show up with a good manicure, of course. So I decided intricate yet simple, classy yet flashy and this is what I came up with!



To achieve this, I used Sinful Colors "Black on Black" on my index and pinky and added a little rhinestone to the bases of the nails. For the double accent nails, I taped off the base of my nail with a french tip guide and applied Joss "Alternate Dimension", which I purchased from Color4Nails.com. Then I freehanded the black on the base of my nails with a crappy striper, lol. I applied SV to make it dry faster and then I taped off the bases again and I stamped with BP-L003 from bornprettystore.com. I topped it all off with some more SV and that's it!



I think the interview went well, and the interviewer actually asked me to explain my manicure! It was a fun interview! 

So what do you think? Any colour/design combinations you'd like (me) to try out?


13 comments :

  1. These look fantastic! That's so cool that you put your blogging on your resume too. I thought about putting it on mine but ultimately decided against it. I might need to go revisit it though haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is wicked looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love holo polishes!this one is nice,I love the design great job ☺xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear your interview went well. I love how this manicure looks, two favorite things: negative space and holo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning and pretty- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If someone came over for a job interview and I'd see these nails, you'd be hired in a heartbeat lol! Hope it went well, the nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful mani! I love the combo of stamping and negative space. Hope you get the job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love everything about it, the color combo, the holo, and the negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! I hope your interview went well =)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!