Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mani Monday - The Ruffian Reloaded!


Hello! 

A while back, I showed you 2 ruffians (purple & blue). I had a very important job interview and did not know what to do with my nails (I had done light pink with roses twice already), but then I thought of The Ruffian! After going over it in my mind a couple of hundred times, I came up with the following colour combination: lilac and gold. I used NYC "Full Metal Jacket" and Essence "Ballerina's Charm", one coat of each, and topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta Dri. The how-to is explained here. Put it on last Thursday evening, still wearing it today! Did not have time to redo my nails all weekend, but it is hardly noticable from another person's perspective ;) Anyway, I thought this look is very chic, don't you?




One day later, I wanted to try out a ruffian with silver and maroon on my aunt's nails, so I did, with one coat of NYC "Platinum Card" and two coats of "Prune" by Europ Cosmetics that my friend brought me from Paris. I topped it off with Seche Vite. Look at that shine! Unfortunately I had forgotten my camera, so I had to make do with my phone and artificial light (never good), but one can still make out the shine :) 




Ruffians Rock! Cheers!

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!