Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Paris Memories 297 - Swatch & Review


Hello!

I already showed you three Paris Memories polishes a little while ago. My mom gave me five of them, so here is the fourth :) Number 297. The nice thing about these polishes is that they are very cheap. And as you can see, they are quite decent. Full coverage in 2 coats and no difficulties with application at all. The wear time was only one day though, which is even short for me! But hey, for such prices, that is ok. It is quite pretty:



It's a nice olive coloured base with a gold shimmer that makes it switch between olive green and khaki. I put on star studs from Action (store) on the accent nail to give it a sort of army look. I quite enjoyed it. It has my approval!

xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!