Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Swatch-It Sunday: Salon Nails from Japan - 04, 19 & 20

Hello lovelies!

Today, I have swatches from the gift that The Lieutenant brought me from Japan! Salon Nails was ranked no. 1 by the Japanese public, so she thought I had to check it out :D She brought me 3 colour/finish combi's that I was still lacking. Way to go Lieutenant! :D


Now onto the swatches! First up: no. 19. A nude packed with tiny glass flecks. This is what it looks like in daylight:
 Look at it in the sunlight! Whoa! It is gorgeous. This is 3 coats, no undies.


 This is number 4. This has more of a shimmer, and is less sparkly. The colour is lovely and more opaque than the others. This is 2 coats, no undies, in daylight.



 Number 20 is very sparkly again, because, like no. 19, it is packed with glass flecks. This is 3 coats, no undies and was taken in direct sunlight: 



I'm very pleased with these. Not only because they are a valuable addition to my collection, but also because the formulas are very nice to work with. The wide brush took me some getting used to, but it is easy to use after a bit of fiddling in the beginning. That is because it was not rounded, just widened. 

Did some nail art, a simple dotticure, with the 3 of them:

It creates a very subtle gradient effect. I like it. 

I'm wearing no. 20 to a job interview tomorrow. Will show you what I did with it. Wish me luck!

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!