Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday: Essence "Me & My Ice Cream" Trend Edition Nail Art

Hello lovely lacquer lovers!

The new trend edition of Essence has just hit the stores, so I wanted to inspire you with some nail art! First a swatch of "Icylicious":




It is a really nice colour, but sadly not opaque in 2 coats. This is 3 coats, and still there are some spots where it has not quite leveled. Oh well, I still like it! The shimmer makes up for everything, once the sunlight hits it ;)

Now onto the nail art. I used "Ice Ice Baby" for the lilac:



Now here is the tutorial! Enjoy!


xoxoxo
Captain

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!