Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quick Swatch: Gosh - Berry Me

Hello polish people and what-not!

Today, a quick swatch of Gosh "Berry Me". When I saw it in store, I was drooling and when it finally went on a discount, flew to the store to buy it. It is such a lovely dark raspberry colour.. 



As you can see, it is somewhere between a jelly and a creme. It's not fully opaque in two coats, but that somehow doesn't matter at all. Application was very nice, not too thick, not too thin.

I decided to only do a little accent on the ring finger:


I did this with my silver striper from Essence. I really enjoyed this mani, the colour is so super classy, but not standard at all.. Love!

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!