Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nautical Nails

Hello lovelies!

Today I want to show you the mani I did for my weekend of sailing :) One of my dear friends is a sailing expert and she took me sailing on the Frisian lakes :) That called for an appropriate mani:




It is inspired by The Nailasaurus. I used striping tape for the lines, my first time using striping tape! It is amazing stuff... I used Rimmel "My Denim" for the blue,  Essence "Fame Fatal" for the red, W7 "White" for the white base and NYC "Full Metal Jacket" for the gold. I freehanded the anchor with a nail art brush and dotting tool. 

What do you think?

xoxoxo
Captain


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!