Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Friends on Friday - Holo, Fall & Stamp


Hello lovelies!

It's been  a while since I've posted my friend's manicure, so let me show you two of which the photos don't totally suck ;)

Yes, both stamped, both holo, but still very different! Let's start with the leafy earth-toned autumnal one. It's inspired by a tea bag ;)


It has actually been double stamped, but that did not show up on camera. The base is Paws by Eddie "Autumn Loves Fall" and I stamped with a Nicole by OPI shimmer of which I don't know the name and then with BPS wine red stamping polish. The plate I used is BP-29 :) The pics were made by my friend, with here phone, because my own pics didn't show much of anything!

For my other friend, I used Mod Lacquer's final polish "Goodnight, Mod" and two different stamping plates, but I don't remember which ones... They're from BPS for sure, though! I used black stamping polish from BPS and the base on the ring fingers is Celestial Cosmetics "Opie":


Let me know what you think and which one is your favourite!


9 comments :

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!