Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Frozen


Hi lovelies!

Happy ManiMonday! I have some holo action for you today, with pics I shot ages ago, but never got around to post. We've been having quite some rain here the past few days, so this bit of sparkly goodness does me good! Let's start with the base, El Corazon 423/34:


Isn't it beautiful? This silver blue linear holo is opaque in just two thin coats. It applies like a dream.

In this slightly off-focus pic you can really see the rainbow sparkle!

This colour reminded me of all things Frozen, as did Rimmel "Glitter Fingers", a glitter topper I had recently bought, so I thought why not combine them? This is the result:


I'm interested in your opinion on the glitter gradient here, it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted. I think I sponged on a little too much glitter...


imageanchor="1" style="clear: left; float: left; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-right: 1em; text-align: justify;"

16 comments :

  1. Oh wow! This is such a stunning combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love love love the added glitter!! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho man ! That corazon is just a stunner !!!! So lovely on you. I like the "frozen" effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have a hard time doing glitter gradients with these chunky glitters so I just go with the smaller ones. But I think you did great and the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glitter gradients look so awesome on everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect icy blue shade, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gradient and wish mine would turn out like this. I think the amount of glitter is perfect and goes wonderfully well with Frozen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not to be creepy or anything but I really want to lick your nails. THese look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is perfectly wintery and frosty, and I love it with the glitter gradient on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS! I love your glitter gradient as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning! What a perfect wintery color combo and the title of the post fits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous combination of silver and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your nails look so lovely, I like this manicure thanks for sharing 

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!