Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Incidental Twin "The Wolverine" + nail art


Hi lovelies!

Happy ManiMonday! Some indie love and simple nail art today with Incidental Twin's "The Wolverine":


This polish has many faces. I'm showing you the glossy version now, which is beautiful and dark and strong, like Wolvie...



This beautiful black jelly is filled with adamantium silver glitter and - as the maker puts it - a highlight of red rage. The red rage reflects everything between gold and purple int he sunlight and the adamantium glitters give it an extra kick! It is opaque in two easy coats and isn't very hungry, this is two coats of top coat over it.

Now I know ya'll wanna see what happens when matte...

As you can see, when matte, it's soft, mysterious and gorgeous, like Wolvie!

Now let's take a look at what I did with it:

I applied a fleur-de-lis charm from BPS on my ring finger. Then I used quaterfoil vinyls from Neverland Lacquers and Essence "Be My Shooting Star" on my middle finger and voilĂ , a skittlette! I couldn't choose between my pics, they all had different lighting, so I'll spam you with all of them.


Now if you're as infatuated with this polish as I am, you're gonna wanna pick it up here. And for more info on Incidental Twin, visit her social media!




14 comments :

  1. gorgeous! I love it with matte top coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer this matte, and I usually don't like mattes! Love the nail art

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this matted! It does look so deep and squishy with a regular coat on, though

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it matte but that nail art is insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing - but matte top coat? Phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is amazing. I love your charm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your swatches and the nail art just matches the theme so great! (as if the charm is adamantium, kwim?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The matte look and then that mani totally slay! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I love the mani you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That matte version is everything. I can't even!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Wolfalicious! And that on my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore that polish and your art is AMAZING! The contrast of the glitter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahaha I loved the Wolverine gifs in between the nail art ones :D The mate is wonderful, and the deep tone of the colour as well. Love it, as usual ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!