Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Red, gold and leaves


Hi lovelies!

Yeah, I know, the title is very unimaginative, but after a lot of thought, this was the best I could do. The mani is actually better than the title:


I started with a base of LynBDesigns "Gilding The Lily", only two dabbed on coats, it's a true glitter bomb! Then I top coated it with SV and waited for it to dry. Afterwards I stamped with BPS wine red stamping polish and BP-L024. Another coat of SV and done! I was impressed with how this polish performed with positive/negative images like these!


So what do you think?


11 comments :

  1. Super pretty! You are definitely selling me on those BPS stamping polishes. I have yet to find a polish that works well with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the golden leaves seem to have a tri-dimension! Plus the colour combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super pretty. I love your base polish, so spakly !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo is beautiful! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.O WOOOAAAAAH this is so gorgeous! The color combo, the stamping image, it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! These are so gorgeous, you picked out a perfect combination. Love that you went with two different finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous! Love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  8. There won't always be creative titles which immediately come to mind! But I really like the two colours here. Perfect for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!