Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Delush Polish "Murder House"


Hello lovelies!


I have a really pretty polish from Delush Polish to show you, that is part of the "Scream Supreme" collection, which is based on American Horror Story. This is "Murder House", some Halloween perfection:


 

 OMG, right?! So incredibly pretty <3 And sort of spooky too... The combination of red and white glitter is just incredible. And those big red circles... Drool! They require some fishing, but that is worth it. This is two coats with top coat. I love how it is totally opaque in two coats, without losing its squishiness, it's the perfect formula!

I have yet to start on American Horror Story, but if it's as good as this polish, I should start soon ;) 


10 comments :

  1. Amazing photos!!! thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one so much! It's beautiful on you Lothwen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this collection! I am trying to save up to buy them! I love the show and the polishes! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jelly black makes it kind of smokey and there for spooky. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those big circles! I'm always a fan of red & black together, too, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I thought the glitters were silver! Then I realized they are white covered with the smokey base. I really love the big red circle and it definitely reminded me of an horror story! Great Halloween glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and so so squishy!! Perfect Halloween polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!