Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Essence "Never Stop Dreaming"


Hello lovelies!

A quick swatch for you today; Essence Twinkling Bling Bling "Never Stop Dreaming":



This is two coats with top coat. I have to say that I like it better in the bottle.The glitters get this weird dark appearance, that I just don't like!

Application-wise I had no issues, two carefully applied coats are enough to reach opacity.

All in all it's still pretty, when hitting the light correctly. It's also possible to layer this over red or pink, for a little less bling ;)


13 comments :

  1. Vind 'm in het flesje ook iets leuker eerlijk gezegd! Hij is apart, daar hou ik wel van, maar toch niet helemaal mijn ding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a nice shade, but a little bumpy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually love my bling, but I think I would have to try this over a contrasting undie. Great swatches, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool effect - looks like a sunrise in a manicure! I don't think it's my favorite finish, but it does look pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this color has potential. I would layer this over something to make the glitters pop more. I usually layer my jellied glitters though so that is personal preference ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I like the colors in this one! Pretty swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, it does look like it has potential if it was layered. It has such a lovely glow to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I agree with you about it being better in the bottle but it's still quite pretty, especially in the last couple of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is pretty! I agree with Hannah, it looks a little too bumpy and I know what you mean about it looking prettier in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the glitter is pretty, just a tad too chunky for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the shade and the colour mix but I don't like the look :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! I love glitter, so I'm a sucker for shades like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a pretty color! I don't know if I'd wear it but it looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!