Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Friends on Friday: Pretty Pink Wedding Nails


Hello lovelies!

Here is the mani I did for one of my friends, who got married last August! She was so beautiful and I got to contribute, I was so honoured!


She found the perfect pink to go with her sash: Rimmel Funtime Fuchsia. I did frenchies and a floral accent nail with some white and silver polish, a striper and a rhinestone. 

As I was doing her nails, her best friend, who also coordinated the wedding, walked in. I could not let her leave without her nails done, of course. I didn't have many supplies on me, but the bride happened to have the perfect red for her dress: Bourjois Rouge Escarpin. So I just added rhinestones:

All these photos were taken by the wedding photographer Fleur Beemster. Thank you so much, Fleur, for giving me the photos!


11 comments :

  1. I love that floral accent nail! So nice of you to do nails for your friend & her wedding coordinator!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an honor! Both of these manis look great, but that red with the rhinestones placed just so... LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are perfect! You did a wonderful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both such gorgeous designs and look professionally done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I bet they were so happy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bride's nails but the best friend's nails are beautiful and stated, too!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the accent nail you did for the bride! So lovely and not over the top. And the rhinestones make the red mani look so sweet. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job! What a wonderful and memorable thing for you to do for her wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!