Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Funny little mummies - simple Halloween design


Hey lovelies!

Today I have a simple halloween nail art design for you! Look at these funny little guys:



I started with a base of Safari light grey polish from GYND and then added the black with a striper and acrylic paint. The eyes I dotted on with a dotting tool and white acrylic paint. Last, I dotted the eyes with a tiny dotting tool.

I'm entering these guys in Julep's Halloween nail art contest! I don't own any Juleps, but soon Julep will go international and that might change!

So to say thanks to Julep for inviting me, I'm sharing a nail art tutorial that you can do with Julep nail polish colours that many of you US readers will own, check it out HERE!



16 comments :

  1. Hee hee, these are so cute! I love the terrified mummy on your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! These are freaking adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So cute! I love what you did here! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! I have not done any Halloween nails. This reminds me that I have to get it moving on my Halloween art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Julep was having a contest. These will be perfect for it! I love the cute mummy look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mummies nails, i do them every year around this time :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt ZO leuk! Zag ze al bij GYND op Facebook. Ik review ook voor Margo (ben van NailTalk) en maak een artikel met Halloween nail arts, goed dat ik deze er bij zet? (met je url uiteraard!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja natuurlijk, wat lief! Ik neem even contact met je op. :)

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!