Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Essence's pink pretties


Hello! 

Got some pink pretties from Essence for you, which, when paired, give you this! Very appropriate for October BCA Month :)



I started with Essence "The Matt" Candy Crush:
Which dries semi matte (unless applied too thickly, as on my middle finger, in which case it does not dry at all :S ).

I then applied one dabbed coat of "Lovely, Maybe" and topped it off with SV.

 Now this I liked! So very happy :)

I then overdid it and stamped all over it. OK I admit, I kind of liked it. 
Lol! OK that concludes this little quick post :)


3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I actually really like the stamping over the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love it with the stamping!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is gorgeous! I love the combo and I love the colors on their own!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!