Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Safari pretties from GYND


Hello lovelies!


Last week I got 3 pretties from the sweet Margo at getyournailsdone.nl to swatch, and today I will show you two of them! Let's start with Safari "Pastel Dots Pink":





 This pretty neon pink jelly-crelly is a bit on the watery side but with careful application, it builds up really nicely in three coats. It self-levels very well, so all in all, it's good! And look at the effect. The bright blue and gold hexes give it an awesome and festive look, I love it!


Next up we have a light-grey creme:



This polish applied really well. It is opaque in two coats and has a really nice glossy finish. The photo's show no top coat! Awesome :D

Now I wanted to combine them into some nail art, so I took some chevron nail vinyls and did this:


The colours are a little off, because of the bad lighting, but the effect was really cool, as you can see.

Both pretties are now available on GYND, for only 1.50 euros a piece! Isn't that a frickin' steal?!


*These products were sent to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.


19 comments :

  1. Both of these polishes are really pretty! I love that you layered them together, it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink one looks like confetti! I like them together - very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them together! I'm really loving the grey polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the art you did with the vinyls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That grey is just about *everything*!! I love that so much. Great nail art at the end as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail art with the vinyls is so fun! Totally makes each of the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my favorite one is the glitter polish. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. God I love them so much!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great combo. The glitter reminds me of the doughnuts in The Simpsons!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love how they look together in the nail art you did!! Where did you get the chevron vinyls you used btw?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Both look amazing. Love how vibrant the pink one is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these are really pretty and I love the nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The nail art that you did is fantastic!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awee I love the chevron mani! The colours compliment each other so well and I really like the glitters peeking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Pastel Dots Pink!! Reminds me of cupcakes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've never heard of this brand before but those are 2 really pretty polishes, and they go together so well!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!