Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Black Drama


Hello lovelies!


One of the newest trends: The Sideways Frenchie - I had to do one too! So I did something that had been on my to do list for ages, but then with the new sideways twist:


 Indeed, the glossy-matte dramatic black french manicure, back when I still had long nails.
 I just painted them black, then applied SV, then matte top coat and then I waited for it to dry completely... I thought. I ended up having to redo three nails, but oh well. I taped off the side with a french tip guide and put SV on the remaining nail.

What do you think? Would you wear this?


14 comments :

  1. What a fun look, I would totally wear this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sideways French look, this is the first time seeing it glossy and matte instead of multiple colors. I like it! I need to add this "technique" to my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most definitely would wear this! I actually prefer this over the classic French mani look. And I really like your take - monochrome with different finishes! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could these be anymore perfect?! I just majorly nubbed my nails but when they grow out I am so doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the look of this! It's just different without being too... out there

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so strange and AMAZING all at the same time. The black makes it incredibly chic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd totally rock this! I love both the new sideways French thing and also the matte/glossy combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sideways french trend and love this classy twist on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! Combining finishes is always a "do" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not really into black polish but wow.. this is great! It's also nice that you can use a french tip guide for the sides, I'm def. going to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so cool! I love the design with the black polish!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!