Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Twinsie Thursday: Plaid Nails


Hey y'all! 

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! 
For this month's Twinsie Thursday post, Lothwen and I decided to do red and purple plaid nails. To see her nails, head over to my blog!



I chose to do purple and red stripes on a neutral base with gold detailing.
I started off with two coats of Wet n Wild Private Viewing. Then, I added an off center cross shape with Zoya Ziv. I used Zoya Savita for the purple stripes and Zoya Posh for the red stripes.


 This was my first time ever doing plaid and I love how it turned out! I'm actually still wearing it as I type this post!


I haven't seen Lothwen's nails yet, as there is a time zone difference, but I'm sure they are awesome, as they always are! Remember to stop by my blog to take a look at her manicure!


I'll be back next month for another Twinsie Thursday! <3





Oh gosh! I forgot about Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day, lovelies! <3 Thank you Samantha for another fun TT :D I love your take on the theme so much! -xxx- Lothwen

12 comments :

  1. The colour choices definitely make this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I have been loving all of the plaid design lately and I love this color combo especially with the gold accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like this look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik wil ze ook zeker nog eens maken, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you used here, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! You're reminding me I need to get my butt in gear and pick up the Zoya matte's I don't own yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!