Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate 08


Hello lovelies!

I have another stamping plate to show you, this is number 8 from bornprettystore.com!


I decided to do 4 designs at once and turn it into a skittle. Some of the images on the plate are only suitable for little nails or part of the nail, therefore I taped off the sides in the end and covered them with glitter. [EDIT: My contact at BPS says they have fixed the problem and future stocks will hold plates with bigger images. If you got a plate with images that are too small, mention it in the comment section of your next order at BPS and they will send you a fixed plate with your order for free.] The plate did stamp really well, though. I used Essence "Sweet as Candy" as my base and Essence white stamping polish for stamping. The silver is Rimmel "Shooting Star". I also added some rhinestones, I was feeling sparkly. 

I like this very girly sweet princess like manicure, lol! Although I should've gone somewhat easier on the rhinestones...

You can buy the awesome new BPS stamping plates here and do not forget to use code SXDQ10 for a 10% discount!



14 comments :

  1. This turned out so pretty! Like the addition of the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and delicate! I feel like this would be perfect for weddings or formal events! love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how you've done this manicure. The addition of the studs is super pretty as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this mani a lot! I love the idea of doing that stripe of glitter for areas not covered by a stamp - I'm definitely going to have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so lovely!! It kind of looks like the white is floating over the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! I saw it on FB earlier and I was oogling it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! I love the glitter accents, makes for such a delicate manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are dome fun designs but I love the accents you added with the glitter and rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a girly mani! I love the stamp, sparkles, and rhinestones. I think you used just enough there :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the silver you did on the sides, super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the glitter on the sides!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!