Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate 21


Hello lovelies!

I did a mani with bornprettystore.com's stamping plate BP-21, check it out!


I stamped it over Ms. Sparkle "Plum Sugar" with Laushine black stamping polish. Don't you love it?! Since the image on the plate is big, you can pic a different part every time, so that all your nails end up slightly different. This was super easy stamping!
It pained me to take it off, I loved it so much!
And those sparkles!
So check out this plate by going here and use code SXDQ10 at checkout for 10% discount on your order and free worldwide shipping!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

17 comments :

  1. Beautiful mani darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That base color is soooooo pretty and sparkly & I just adore black stamped on top of a super sparkly base, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bold pattern stamped over that purple base! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Sparkle Plum is amazing and the stamping really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh that base color! I love the combo of the black stamping over it too. Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!! Plum Sugar is stunning and I love the contrast of the black over it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is kind of 60s vibe going on here, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a lot of BPS plate stamping now but wasn't impressed with the couple I got two years ago. Maybe I should try them again, this is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! And Ms Sparkle Plum is totally drool-worthy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful mani! Black stamping always makes things pop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that holo! And I love the stamping, too! My 21 plate is on its way to me, woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so pretty! That base polish is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this combo of polish and stamping! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the samping over that base! I wouldn't want to take it off either!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nog nooit gestempeld op een holo lak, wat een idee, erg mooi!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!