Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Mint & Print


Hello lovelies!

Happy ManiMonday! For this ManiMonday I did some nail art with gradients and stamping and studs and this is the result!


For the gradient I used W7 "Pistachio" (which I have used already three times (here and here) since I got it two weeks ago from GetYourNailsDone.nl, lol!), Rimmel "Out of the Blue" and Gosh "Rebel Yell", a gorgeous blackened teal. The accent nail is two coats of Rebel Yell with a stud from BPS. The stamping was done with BPS stamping plate M100 and Etos gold polish. I really need a better gold stamping polish!

The desing is loosely inspired by my pants, lol!


What do you think of this design? Any tips for a better gold stamping polish?


18 comments :

  1. Love this! I was actually just planning a very similar style mani for this week too - great minds ;) I really love stamping with Essie Good As Gold - it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gradient with the gold, very elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love everything about this. The deep righ colors, the fading in the gradient, the pop of flash with the stamping and gold stud. Really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so pretty! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mani <3
    http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
    Follow you Gfc and Bloglovin Kissssseeeeesssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani is all around gorgeous! I love the gradient, the stamping, the accent...it all just works so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, the gradient colors look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck yah, I love that stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! Loving that stud accent nail ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how this turned out! Great combo of gradient, stamping and accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning. Everything about it is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome!! I love the colors you used in the gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super pretty! The gradient looks way cool with the stamping over top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Everything goes together so well, the gradient, stamping, stud.. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so pretty! I love the gradient underneath the stamping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw! En wat een prachtige gradient ook!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rebel Yell is gorgeous! Don't know if you can get it where you are, but my favorite gold stamper is Maybelline Bold Gold. Works like a charm, easy to acquire and often on sale ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!