Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Indie Polish Holiday Collection pt. 2


Hello lovelies!

Welcome to the second part of Indie Polish's Holiday Collection! Let's have a look at the first pretty of today's trio: meet "Bah Humbug", Ebinizer's opinion of Christmas!




I decided to swatch it over white. This lovely mix of green and red hexes, also contains lime holo hexes that give it super oomph! This is one coat, easy peasy application! I love how it looks like a christmas tree threw up on the snow ;)

Next up is a lovely icy blue linear holo called "Deep Freeze":




Unfortunately I couldn't catch direct sunlight, so you'll have to settle for flash pics.. So imagine the linear effect being way more breathtaking than my photos do it justice! This is three flawless coats and top coat.

Last of the evening is another glitzy glitter topper "Retro Christmas Tree", a mix of mostly gold and holo glitter, mixed with green, blue, red and green glitters, like christmas lights.. 



I love it so much! Again,  1 coat over red, for the ultimate Xmas vibe! Indie Polish's glitter mixes are so jam-packed with glitter that one doesn't need to fish and one coat is sufficient when it comes to the toppers! Love!

These pretties can be purchased on myindiepolish.com (where a Black Friday SALE is happening now!) and while you're at it, show Tanya some love on social media! And stay tuned, more pretty will come your way on Friday! (Tomorrow Samantha will be here for Twinsie Thursday, yay!)





14 comments :

  1. I love them! What a fun mix of polishes for the season! I think your flash shot turned out lovely. I may consider that route since we are sun-less here this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro Christmas Tree is fun but that blue is super icy and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep Freeze is a really nice holo! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fantastic! That blue holo is amaze and Bah Humbug is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not tried out that brand yet but you're swatches convince me I should! Beautiful#

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty swatches! I especially love Deep Freeze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glitters don't do much for me but I adore Deep Freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great swatches! Retro Christmas Tree is superfun, it really does look retro :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty holo! And I like Bah Humbug a lot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bah Humbug is so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deep Freeze is such a perfect name for that polish. It really does have a frosty feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is such a funny festive collection! It has al the traditional colours and some snow, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol Bah Humbug is such a cute glitter, and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!