Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Incidental Twin Nail Polish "Blurry Demon"


Hello lovelies!

Another pretty from Incidental Twin Nail Polish: "Blurry Demon"! This gorgeous milky polish is infused with tiny little bronzy brown squares. At first I did not get it. That was until I applied it. Check it out:


This polish dries matte and applies like a dream. Three thin coats give sufficient opacity and the matte finish is just dreamy. Ignore that pink glare, it is some kind of uploading issue, the original file does not have it. Superweird...

There's also this mysterious shimmer that makes it all even more interesting.. This polish is awesome! It's mysterious and classy and edgy and awesome! I made an accent nail using BPS stamping plate BP-15 (Use code SXDQ10 for a 10% discount!) and Essence "Date with the Night":

OK, the stamp is not straight, but imagine it is and it's pretty, right?

Look at how sophisticated this polish is, even though it is based on a creepy blurry demon, lol! I love it and I will wear it more often for sure!

Go buy this pretty now and show Sami from Incidental Twin Polish some love!



4 comments :

  1. I like it! It looks like stracciatella ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't noticed the hidden shimmer, all these little details make this nail polish even more particular! :) I love the accent nail you did too!!!
    Have a nice Sunday
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Love those little specks! Great swatches.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!