Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Indie Polish Holiday Collection pt. 1


Hello lovelies!

Sorry for having been MIA for a few days, but I'm back with awesomeness! I was sent 9 (NINE!) polishes by Tanya from Indie Polish and here are the first three pretties! Let's start with "Sugar Plums", a pink crelly with little holo gold glitters and purple microglitter:






This is three easy thin coats with top coat. This polish can be worn all year 'round, but is totally suitable for the holidays as well, for the holo glitter goodness it contains! The sparkliness refused to be captured by my camera, but it's there! 

Next up is "Inlaw Drama", a gorgeous gold-to-purple duochrome that can be worn either over black polish, or with three coats on its own. I chose the latter and oh boy, it's so pretty!



This is three thin coats with top coat. It is such a distinguished colour and yet edgy! It dries super fast, so the three coats were easy peasy! It's beautiful.

Now the last one for today: "Frozen" - a glitter topper full of silver, blue, teal and purple hexes, squares and bars in various sizes.. oooohhh goodies! It's so fun!




I swatched one generous coat over Gosh "Rebel Yell" and I loved it. No fishing needed for this glitter, the formula is perfect. I'm so in love with this!

These pretties can be purchased on myindiepolish.com and while you're at it, show Tanya some love on social media! And stay tuned, more pretty will come your way tomorrow!






12 comments :

  1. Sugar Plums looks so good! Great swatches, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glitter topper is really pretty, love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I really like Inlaw Drama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frozen is my fave! I love a good glitter bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally blown away by Inlaw Drama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frozen is so pretty! So many glitter ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Those are all so pretty!! I think Inlaw Drama is my favorite, though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glitter! It is really a glitter bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! I'm loving Frozen especially! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all! Frozen is especially gorj though :D

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!