Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Indie Polish Holiday Collection pt. 3


Hello lovelies!

This post is two days overdue, forgive me! The last three Indie Polish pretties from the Holiday Collection!


Let's start with a pretty pink holo, appropriately called "Santa's Disco Suit":


 This is only 2 coats! The holo is linear in direct light and more scattered when the light intensity lessens. It is just gorgeous! Below is a photo taken with flash:
After this holo goodness, we proceed to a super fun glitter topper. May I present "Oh Olaf!"



This is merely one coat of a mixture of light blue, white and silver holo glitter. I put it over Essence "Date in the Moonlight". Don't you love it?! I die for these toppers...

Now onto the last one and my favourite of the collection, "A Very Fairy Christmas"!

This is two easy coats, no top coat. This amazing concoction of green, white and pink glitter dries to a textured finish, much alike another pretty from Indie Polish I bought a while ago, "Finding Dory". 

I was also interested to see what it would look like with top coat, so I applied three coats ;)




What a surprise! As you can see in the macro, some of these glitters are holo! This polish is just perfect and unlike anything I have ever seen before!

These pretties can be purchased on myindiepolish.com (where a Cyber Monday SALE is happening tomorrow!) and while you're at it, show Tanya some love on social media! I had a lot of fun swatching for you Tanya, thank you so much for your confidence in me :) :)




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments :

  1. I think Oh Olaf! is my favourite, I can't believe that's only one coat! So much glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Oh Olaf! is such a great topper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa's Disco Suit is so pretty! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very fairy Christmas looks good enough to eat! Gorgeous swatches x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look really fun! I need Oh Olaf! though, like right now! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Oh Olaf! is SO dense in glitter, amazing! And that blue glitter is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe Love Oh Olaf. Such an interesting glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Santa's Disco Suit is awesome! Oh Olaf looks super cool too (it looks great over the base you paired it with!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olaf is so pretty! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!