Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ms. Sparkle Winter Collection pt. 2


Hi lovelies!

I present you two more pretties from Ms. Sparkle's Winter Collection. I already showed you "Frozen", "Cranberry Sauce" and "Plum Sugar" HERE, now meet "Happy Unwrapping!"




 Amazing, isn't it?! This blue jelly is full of copper shreds (a.k.a. all that is left after happily unwrapping) and holo microglitter. Oh if only the sun had been shining when I took these photos, I would have been able to show you the splendor of this pretty even better! Simone, the maker of this beauty, calls it her best creation yet! I agree ;) This is three thin coats and top coat. Three may seem a lot, but since it dries so incredibly fast, one can just keep on applying, no dry time needed between the last nail and the first.

Another gorgeous polish is "Night Before Christmas", 



This has so much. Black pearl, sterling silver flakies and multicoloured glitter, all mixed in a concoction of awesomeness! This is three thin coats - no top coat. I love the velvet-y look of it. 
This is with one coat of SV:

I think I prefer it without top coat! It is so special, this one. But my absolute favourite of this collection is blue beauty "Happy Unwrapping"! While wearing it, I got a lot of compliments!

The polish of Ms. Sparkle is 5-free and this collection is available now!






20 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, Happy Unwrapping is so unique! These are both really lovely, great swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shreds!! These both look pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Unwrapping is gorgeous! I love that cobalt blue, and coppery shreds?! Yes please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of this brand, but the colors are really cute. Great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the complexity of happy unwrapping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Night before christmas vind ik écht heel bijzonder en mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am torn as I can't understand if I love or hate them! The first one is esp. original but really, I don't know if I say it in a positive or negative way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Unwrapping is really cute, I love how the copper shredded glitter stands out against the blue base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love Happy Unwrapping!! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really kind of unique, esp Happy Unwrapping. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Night Before Christmas, soo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so interesting. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of this brand, but both colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look awesome! Very unique polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Unwrapping is a stunner! Beautiful swatching :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are both such great color combinations and different from all the other holiday collections out there. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, both of these are beautiful! I need Happy Unwrapping! though haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!