Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate 04


Hello lovelies!

I hereby present you the last stamping plate from BornPrettyStore.com for a while: This is number 4!


I took the big image from the middle for this and decided to try a new-to-me technique: stamping decals!


I first painted my nails with W7 silver. Then I stamped the design on my stamper and left it there. Then I painted the feathers of the peacock with W7 Pistachio. I waited for it to dry. Then I put Seche Vite over the entire design and waited for that to dry. After it had dried completely, I could lift the design off the stamper. I repeated this 4 times, each time with another part of the design. Then I placed the decals on my silver nails, which I had covered in sticky top coat, and removed the excess decal with acetone.


You can get the stamping plate here and with a 10% discount on your entire order by using code SXDQ10 at checkout!

So what do you think? Have you tried making stamping decals? Do you have any tips?


10 comments :

  1. This looks amazing!! I *think* I have this plate coming and I definitely want to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm expecting this plate to arrive soon! I love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo - the colours! This looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I want this plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Deze is cool :)
    Groetjes, Dorien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haaa je hebt m'n blog gelezen, dankjewel!!! :D
      Ja tof hè?! Dit was veel werk, hihihi! Kom maar eens langs met fleur voor een manicure ;)

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!